Practices For Sale:
- Northeast Ohio: Northeast Ohio Podiatric Practice: Averages 100-130 patients on a 3 and 1/2 day schedule. The practice has experienced steady year-over-growth, gross 750,000+ (2022). Contact Steve: (717) 421-3620 (posted 10/2/23).
- Central Bucks, PA: Well established 40 year solo non surgical practice for sale in central bucks, Pa. Located in office complex with condo close to hospital and surgical center. Appropriate 60-65 patients per week 3 1/2 days per week. Ideal practice to purchase and increase revenue adding surgery and other services. Retiring due to health issues. Contact (posted 9/8/23)
- Lancaster, PA: Practice for sale. Well established over 25 years with excellent patient base. Doctor is retiring and offering at reasonable price. Call 717-799-6923 for details (posted 8/29/23)
Washington, DC: 35 year podiatry practice for sale in Washington, DC. Practice, equipment, in a 1400+ square foot office with 4-5 treatment rooms in a large, mutispecialty building. Solo practice, mostly palliative care with minor surgery (hammertoes, nails, etc) being done in the office, so plenty of surgical possibilities in the future. Hospital privileges available. There is a Nursing Home on campus. Steady physician and Urgent Care referrals, faithful patients, ground level office, and doctor will help with transition. Located in a residential neighborhood in DC with a good mix of demographics. Plenty of parking, no curbs for easy access. Turnkey opportunity. Current staff will to stay if desired.
A great opportunity for a new graduate/residency graduate, or group practice looking to expand to purchase a practice with potential growth.
Selling due to impending retirement. Will stay for a smooth transition if desired.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 4/19/2023)
Practice for Sale and/or Partnership. Conservative Practice looking for a motivated person at least ABFAS Qualified for Partnership. Office is 11-12 minutes from Doylestown Hospital, and has served Bucks Co. at this location for roughly 35 years. If you own/manage an office, please do not inquire. Reply to email@example.com
- Bucks County, PA: Start your career or expand your footprint in an upscale, thriving suburb featuring a top-rated school district, a wealth of historic, scenic and recreational amenities, and an easy drive to major metropolitan areas. Our well-established (32-year) practice features a loyal patient base and a steady in-flow of new patients; wide referral network and exceptional online ratings; and long-standing relationships throughout the community. In addition to a steady income stream right from the start, this turnkey operation is primed for expansion based on regional growth. Office is welcoming, professional and fully-accessible, with ample free parking; located in a well-trafficked area alongside other highly-attractive healthcare practices; with two treatment rooms, a full complement of medical and office equipment and technologies, and well-documented organizational tools and systems. Multiple local hospitals with privileges available. Will help with transition. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 3/13/23)
- Northeast PA: Busy well established second generation general practice in northeast Pennsylvania. The practice is well diversified with a great patient mix and has steady growth. Everything needed to produce immediate income along with excellent potential for expansion. The office is ground floor having three treatment rooms. The building can either be rented or purchased. There is a second-floor long term renter. Financing is available if needed. After forty-seven years, I'm ready for retirement. I'm also willing to stay on for any transition if necessary. Contact me at email@example.com (posted 2/6/23, updated 4/19/23)
- NYC area: Podiatry/Medical office in NYC Share available on Madison Avenue, Midtown, near 34th street. Mondays, Fridays (and Thursday afternoons and/or Saturdays possible). 2 Treatment rooms, waiting room, front desk, back-office, common bathrooms and kitchen in doorman building. For specifics contact Dr. Kristina Janson at firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 1/12/23)
- Capital District, New York: Two locations near Albany,NY. Purchase includes all equipment, Medent EMR and real estate (suite in medical arts building and free standing medical building). Grossing over $800k annually. Would really like to see a PCPM/TUSPM alumni take over practice so pricing will be very reasonable. Please email email@example.com if interested. (posted 1/4/23)
- Brookfield, CT: 30+ year podiatry practice in beautiful Brookfield, CT. Practice, equipment, and 1500+ square foot business condominium for sale. Solo, mostly palliative care, so plenty of surgical possibilities in the future. Hospital privileges available. Two treatment rooms, more could be arranged. Steady physician and Urgent Care referrals, faithful patients, ground level office, and doctor could help with transition. Elderly housing behind and across the street. Plenty of parking, no curbs for easy access. Turnkey opportunity. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 11/4/22)
- Southern New Jersey- Practice for sale. 2 Office practice. Established 50+ years. Email email@example.com or call (856) 261-0744 (posted 9/29/22)
- Ann Arbor, Jackson, Adrian, Michigan: A well-established, successful solo practice with 3 locations (Ann Arbor, Jackson, Adrian) looking to sell all or one of the locations. Practices getting too busy for just a single doctor and looking to downsize. Over $1 million revenue yearly. Email podiatrypracticeforsalemi.gmail.com for more details.
- Upscale Rittenhouse Square Podiatry Practice in Center City Philadelphia: Practice is approximately 85 years in existence. Non-surgical 4 days a week grossing over $378,000 for 2021. Beautiful office setting with three treatment rooms. Mostly fee for service. Doctor can stay for transition. Serious inquiries only, a cream puff practice such as this is a rare find Dr Z (215) 715-1570 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Eastern Main Line Suburbs Well established private and multiple nursing- home affiliated non-surgical practice started in 1955. Opportunity exists for the sale of practice, or sale of practice and office building with a second- floor apartment. Perfect for a highly motivated podiatrist who values owning their own practice or wants to expand their patient volume in a very desirable location near multiple hospitals. Please send serious inquiries to: email@example.com
- Bellmawr, NJ: Practice for sale with 30-35 existing patients. Net $28,000 Equipment: Autoclave 3 old working chairs Whirlpool Vacuum Festol CT E (Brand New) Vacuum CT SYS (Brand New) 2 Dremels, good shape Syringes, Miscellaneous. For more information or interested in purchasing please email Brian Fortuna at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bucks County Pennsylvania: Well established private home office practice with multiple retirement community affiliations. Will consider opportunity for either sale of practice, sale of home and practice. Excellent opportunity for ambitious practitioner. Interested individuals email: email@example.com
- Durham and Oxford, NC: Seeking an ethical and entrepreneurial minded, full-time or part-time podiatrist for a successful private practice. Offices are located in the Durham and Oxford, NC. The practice is a division within InStride Foot and Ankle Specialists. Perform surgery at hospital or surgery center. Willing to do all aspects of podiatry. Practice includes general podiatry, diabetic foot care, diabetic shoes, custom orthotics/AFO, reconstructive surgery, wound care, shockwave therapy, and laser nail therapy. Ideal for experienced podiatrist or recent graduate. Compensation: Base salary with bonus structure. Full Benefits. Requirements: Experienced podiatrist must be board certified. Recent graduates must be BE/BC. Must have an active North Carolina podiatry license.
- Housecall Practice for Sale Southeast PA: Well established & respected. Large territory includes the city of Philadelphia, part of the Main Line, Delaware County & part of Chester County. A wide referral base includes all Major Hospital Home Agencies including Penn Care at Home, Wissahickon Hospice, Jefferson Home Health & Hospice, Main Line Health Home Care & Hospice, Crozer Keystone Home Care & Hospice, VNA, Mercy Home Health & many private agencies. Other Podiatrist Colleagues who do not do Housecalls send many patients. The practice can be sold in Toto or geographic sections depending on the buyer’s needs & available funds. There is great room to expand into further reaches of Bucks, Philadelphia & Montgomery counties. Venturing into the world of managed care will increase income significantly. Compared to the costly overhead of an office overhead is lower & net income increased.Serious offers only. Will help with introduction to patients & referring sources. Contact Len Goldsmith, D.P.M at 610-529-7505 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Millburn/Short Hills, NJ: Well appointed, well-rounded 15 year old practice in desirable Millburn/Short Hills, NJ area. X-ray unit on site. Plenty of storage space available. Office is being utilized as part time/satellite location but can easily build to 5 days a week. Gross receipts are $250,000 based on only 65 patient hours/month without any significant Covid-19 drop off. Privileges are available at nearby hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers. Opportunity also exists for buy-in or ownership of free standing building where the office is located. Please reply and direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
- Southeastern Virginia: Well established practice with sustained high income, great location. Diverse surgical and general practice with full hospital privileges available, Digital x-ray, ultrasound, DME program, EMR linked to National billing company. Email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old City Philadelphia, PA: Established podiatry practice specializing in general practice, rehabilitation, sports medicine. Less than 1% routine nail care with patients having excellent insurance. Very large patient following and physician referral base. No surgery/wound care, so opportunity for growth to this established practice. EHR, digital X-Ray, diagnostic ultrasound. Will stay during transition if desired. This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skillsets, while adding your own podiatric specialty interests. Excellent practice location with access to subway, buses and plenty of street parking. email@example.com
- Pittsburgh/Southern Suburbs PA: Established busy solo practice. Great opportunity to expand your practice footprint or own your own practice. Owner is retiring- will transition. Excellent growth potential with well trained staff and certified EHR. Hospital and surgery center privileges available. Excellent reputation with long standing referral sources. Contact: YourPracticeNow@gmail.com.
- Ocean Springs, Mississippi: FREE Practice - same location for 22 yrs. I need to retire - Loyal patients want you! Turning down patients! Will sell equipment very cheap - 1600 sq. ft. office with surgery suite - Rent $2000/Mo - Affordable living on the beach - call Linda (228)697-3926 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grenada, Mississippi: In search of a capable recent graduate in which to pass my practice. The practice is located in Grenada, a small town midway between Memphis TN and Jackson, MS with outstanding growth potential. The town is home to the University of MS Medical Center - Grenada, an extension of Mississippi’s premier academic medical center. In 2023, I plan to leave a fully furnished practice in a modern complex that houses multiple medical specialties, an onsite pharmacy, physical therapy and radiology services. I only wish a possibility of this nature had been available when I began setting up my practice. I can be reached at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Office number: 662-226-3333
- Knoxville, Tennessee: Come take over this lucrative practice. Be your own boss. Busy, solo practice in a thriving area. Loads of physician referrals and patient referrals. 5 stars!, Will transition. I want to teach you the secrets of a successful practice that I have learned over almost 40 years. Hospital privileges at several hospitals. Can develop hospital call, if desired. No nursing homes. Office surgery, routine foot care, wound care, injuries, many diabetics, hospital surgery. Varied. Must be residency trained, obtain a Tennessee license. Send CV to email@example.com