- Stanford, Connecticut: Well, Established Private Podiatry Practice, Seeking DPM to Join Us in Our Ongoing Success in Stanford, Connecticut. Preferred candidates will demonstrate a strong work ethic and attention to detail. In addition, a caring bedside manner and strong communication skills set are also a must. We are looking for a full-time associate. The owner of this group has been in practice for 20+ years and has built a reputation for providing exceptional, compassionate care to this community. Our scope includes foot and ankle surgery, trauma, wound care, and general podiatry. We have a modern, new office space built in December 2021 with state-of-the-art equipment. We are looking for a personable, well-trained, and hardworking candidate, who has completed a 3- or 4-year surgical residency, Board Eligible/Qualified/Certified. Please email inquiries/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Central PA: Seeking a Full-time Podiatrist for an established and rapidly growing practice with 4 office locations within a tri-county area in South Central PA. The candidate must be personable, self-motivated, dedicated and board qualified or certified. Salary, malpractice insurance, PTO, CME allowance, health insurance and 401(k) available. Please provide CV to email@example.com (posted 10/27/22)
- Burlington NJ: Multi doctor, multi office podiatry practice in Burlington county, New Jersey seeking a full time motivated podiatrist for immediate hire. General podiatry, forefoot & rearfoot surgery, wound care, nursing home work. Track to partnership for the right individual. ABFAS certified/qualified preferred. Send inquiry and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 10/21/22)
- Lehighton, PA: Looking for an associate with eventual partnership for a busy general podiatry practice in Lehighton, PA. Four doctor practice now with open position for one full time podiatrist. We have a large patient base and are a staple in our community. Great opportunity for recent graduate. Contact info: email@example.com (posted 9/23/22)
- SE Pennsylvania Suburbs - We are a free-standing large office with surgery center on site searching for a new surgeon to join our high volume practice. Located in a thriving, affluent community with growing patient base. Partnership/equity opportunity for an individual where significant surgical productivity exists in one's own office. Email inquiries/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 8/25/22)
- North Carolina - Carolina Foot and Ankle Specialists is looking for an associate starting in the Summer of 2023. We offer a generous salary and benefits package through the University of North Carolina health system as well as a fantastic partnership track. We are a 6 provider practice with office call 1:6, no long term care facilities or nursing homes. Surgical privileges available at Surgery Centers and Hospitals. Fantastic referral base. Please e-mail CV and letter of interest email@example.com or send a text to Dr. Eastman at (775) 770-8270 for more information. To note: The North Carolina state licensing exam happens 1-2 times per year and is mandatory to complete prior to employment. We will not interview candidates that do not have a plan in place to secure a North Carolina state podiatry license. (posted 8/25/22)
- Connecticut - 2 podiatrist practice looking for a full time associate with potential for partnership/buyout. This is a busy, established practice of over 30 years and the practice performs all aspects of general podiatry and foot/ankle surgery. Hospital privileges must be obtained. Will consider all candidates including 5th year candidates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (posted 8/25/22)
- North Wales Pa- Lamb Foundation is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia. We are currently seeking a Podiatrist who will come to our office and take over services for a 200 clientele case load. Please contact Director Donna Mengel at: Mengel@Lambpa.com (posted 8/9/22)
- New Jersey - Well established Podiatric practice with multiple locations throughout Central New Jersey seeking both a Full-Time and a Part-Time Podiatrist. This extremely busy and rapidly growing practice encompasses all facets of podiatry including surgical, non-surgical and nursing homes. Competitive compensation and benefits. Interested candidates should contact Gibbonsprinceton1@gmail.com.
- Canfield, OH: Private practice looking for a full-time podiatry associate to help treat medical, surgical and wound care needs of our patients. Seeking self-motivated, caring individual to join our already established practice. Competitive salary and benefits. Email: email@example.com or by calling Dave at (330)-286-0462 or fax resume (330)-286-0436
- Suburbs of Philadelphia: Busy multi-location podiatric surgical/medical practice located in the suburbs of Philadelphia is seeking a residency or Fellowship trained Podiatric Surgeon interested in all facets of foot and ankle surgery and medicine. Join the area’s leading team of board-certified podiatric surgeons providing medical and surgical care. We are also active in managing multiple Wound Care Centers and are on staff at leading hospitals in the area. You will be treating all facets of Podiatry and surgical care, including advanced surgical procedures. We offer an exciting career with growth potential along with 100% company paid benefits, paid time off and 401K. If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western PA- Excellent opportunity for hard-working Associate needed for busy Western PA Practice with skills in wound care especially surgical, office care and hospital surgery and consultations. Board qualified in Forefoot and Rearfoot surgery with desire to achieve certification. Please send CV and three letters of recommendation to: Yourpracticenow@gmail.com.
- Lancaster County, PA: Two-podiatrist practice looking for a part-time associate in Southern Lancaster County. Ideal location for a provider in Lancaster, York, or Chester counties who may need one or two additional work days per week. Current podiatrist is retiring soon. PA license and Medicare participation status in good standing required. Practice includes most aspects of podiatry, from routine care to foot surgery. No weekends. Local hospital privileges required for participation in some insurance plans. Incentive-based pay. Send CV to email@example.com.
- Maryland: A busy, fast paced 29-year old well-established practice with an ASC, offices located in Dunkirk, and Landover, MD is seeking immediately a self-motivated, hardworking, ethical, personable professional with excellent bedside manners for both full-time or part-time positions. MD license and board qualified/certified required. Practice includes all facets of a modern day podiatric practice including: primary care, wound care, elective & limb salvage surgery, and hospital privileges. Competitive salary plus bonus, health insurance and malpractice insurance. Potential for partnership and buy-in. Send CV w/cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philadelphia, PA: Looking for a full-time associate with potential for partnership. Great opportunity for a highly motivated podiatrist to help grow a practice. Practice performs all aspects of general podiatry and foot/ankle surgery. Hospital privileges must be obtained. ABFAS Board Qualified or certified with PA license required to start (Rearfoot/Ankle qualification/certification not needed but a bonus). Will ONLY consider candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience. Please email your CV and any questions to email@example.com
- Bensalem PA: Looking for a doctor who is willing to deal with all aspects of podiatry including surgery, sports medicine, orthotics, routine footcare, ultrasound treatments, abi, and pvr. Willing to cover 2-3 offices in a busy practice. Great vacation package and salary. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pittsburgh, PA: Multi doctor, multi office practice seeks a full time Doctor of Podiatric Medicine trained in all aspects of podiatry and surgery. We currently have four office locations around the Pittsburgh area.
● Graduate of surgical residency program
● Board certified or board eligible
● Have a Pennsylvania state license or be able to obtain one
● Need to work Saturdays
Benefits (first year):
● Competitive salary with production bonus
● 401k + Profit Sharing Plan
● Health Insurance
If you wish to apply, please forward a CV to: email@example.com.
- Alabama, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia: 360care is seeking a full and part time mobile Podiatrists. 360care is the national leader in providing Podiatry services to the geriatric population who are in nursing homes and long-term care facilities. Our part- and full-time openings are 4 days to 16 days a month offering a great work/life balance with no nights, weekends, or call. Our providers enjoy flexibility with scheduling including full administrative/billing/IT support. We are turnkey, so you can focus on providing high quality care! Interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our homepage at www.360care.com or watch our podiatry video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rImsc8OX_vk. Please email your CV and state of interest to Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803-608-5083.
- Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX , Charlotte, NC, Iowa, Eastern CT, Allentown, PA: HealthDrive is seeking a Podiatrist for the:
- Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX and surrounding area
- Charlotte, NC and surrounding area
- Council Bluffs, Cedar Rapids, Sioux City, and Des Moines, IA
- Meriden and Waterford, CT areas
- Allentown, PA
- The Podiatrist will provide general podiatry services to the residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long-term care facilities within an assigned territory. Our mobile model treatment of patients requires daily travel to local skilled nursing facilities (one facility per day). Our doctors enjoy a combination of flexibility with scheduling and full administrative support. We take care of the back-end work, so they can focus on patient care!
- Flexible schedules
- No evening or weekend hours
- Excellent pay and clinical autonomy
- Established patient base
- Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
- For more information, please contact Karolina Turrell email@example.com with your resume and availability for a call. You may also visit our website, www.HealthDrive.com for further information or apply directly
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Full administrative support team
- Permanent position (no contracts)
- Day 1 health insurance coverage for full-time providers
- Full benefits package available for full-time providers
- Mileage reimbursement
- Montgomery and Berks County, Pennsylvania: Great opportunity for a motivated 3+ year residency trained podiatrist to join a busy multi office group. Along with office practice, Hospitals, Surgicenters, Wound care center, Residency program and community outreach are integral in this multifaceted position. Opening is available for an associate leading to possible partnership. Competitive base pay with incentive structure, EMR, malpractice insurance , CME, 401(k) included. >>>>> Send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New York: A busy Podiatry practice with offices in Rockville Centre and Miller Place, Long Island, NY is seeking a hard working, highly motivated and personable individual for a part time position. Practice is rapidly growing and the position will lead to a full time position. The right candidate will be joining a practice with two busy offices, multiple nursing facilities, Wound Care center and in-house hospital work. Rockville Centre office is a hospital based practice and the Miller place practice is in a growing community in Suffolk County. The scope of practice is well balanced focusing on all facets of Podiatry. Surgically trained candidates with good working knowledge of elective and limb salvage surgeries are preferred. All correspondence and CV can be emailed to Malvernepodiatry@gmail.com
- Central NJ: Podiatrist in central NJ area (Ocean / Monmouth County). The Podiatrist will provide general podiatry services to home bound patients, residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long-term care facilities. Enjoy a combination of flexibility with scheduling and full administrative support. We take care of the back-end work, scheduling, instrument care, etc so they can focus on patient care!
- Jackson, CA- Practice for sale, retiring after 37 years in practice. Practice is located in the Foothills of Northern California. Well established, excellent referral base. Local hospital and surgery center. Average gross over 350K. Broad mix of care, surgery, orthotics, diabetic care, general podiatry. Fully furnished office including 3 treatment rooms. Doctor will stay for transition. Please send resume to email@example.com or call 209.223.3030 and ask to speak with Dr. Dutra
- New York City: Available immediately we are looking for a full-time associate that is board qualified/certified to join a well-established Upper East Side private practice in New York City. We offer custom services to our patients who are considered to be Manhattan's elite clientele. You must be a self-motivated individual with excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. Someone who is confident in performing podiatric surgical procedures. We are looking for someone who has an understanding of insurance and coding. This position includes a six-figure salary and additional benefits that are based on your level of experience. Potential for partnership and buy-in. Please email resume and cover letter to NYCPodiatrists@gmail.com
- Southeastern PA Suburban 3 office practice looking for a full-time, motivated, outgoing associate for immediate opening leading to possible partnership. Well trained surgically & board qualified and certified. Competitive salary, bonus, health insurance, and malpractice insurance. Email CV Kathy.Geist@FleetwoodFootcareCenter.com
- Texas: A provider of high quality podiatric care in Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Communities is looking for podiatrists to treat patients throughout Texas. We are a fast growing company looking for motivated and caring podiatrists. We offer both full time and part-time positions, with flexible schedules and an unmatched potential for growth. Please send your CV and Cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cape May County, NJ: Podiatry practice currently looking for the right associate. Practice includes all facets of a modern day podiatric practice including: primary care, wound care, elective and limb salvage surgery, hospital privileges. To be considered for this role, you must have an active NJ State license and completed a CPME qualified post-graduate residency. Excellent opportunity for growth. Flexible schedule available. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year. Any applicant may email email@example.com.
- Delaware: Associate Positions: Brandywine Podiatry, the premier practice throughout the state of Delaware, with 13 doctors and 8 locations are expanding. Looking for several PMSR/RRA, BQ/BC physicians. Applicants interested in nursing homes, office based practice and surgically focused are needed. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stony Brook, NY: The Stony Brook Department of Surgery and the Division of Podiatric Surgery seek to recruit an attending at the level of Clinical Assistant Professor to serve the medical needs of the currently underserved population on Long Island. The successful incumbent will work closely with the surgeons in the Division, as well as in the Department of Surgery. The incumbent will be responsible for seeing patients in the Department of Surgery ambulatory clinics, on Hospital rounds, and in the Emergency Room. For more a more detailed description and to apply, visit this link: https://apply.interfolio.com/95031
- Southwest Virginia: Position opening in July 2022. Partner is retiring after 35 years. High volume 4 office practice successful for 35 years seeking a well-trained and highly motivated foot and ankle specialist. Practice embraces all aspects of foot and ankle care from general to surgical. Staffing at 5 local hospitals and ambulatory surgical center. Competitive salary with bonus structure and excellent benefits. Outstanding opportunity with immediate full patient load and growth potential. Please send CV/ resume to email@example.com or call 276-228-2212 and ask to speak with Dr Pearman.
- South Jersey: Part time Position, 2.5 days /week. $70k base plus incentive. Room to grow days if so desired. Must be board certified or board qualified. Active New Jersey license required. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Lancaster, PA: Full-time position in modern practice with EHR, digital x-ray, ultrasound and 2 lasers. Practice performs general podiatry, surgery, diabetic foot care, orthotics and Keryflex. Experience preferred but not necessary. ABFAS qualified or certified with PA license required. Hospital privileges must be obtained. Please send CV and photo ID to: email@example.com
- Connecticut: - Full time Position Available. 85 Miles From NYC. All options on the table: Long term associate contract, buy-in, purchase, etc. Practice performs all aspects of general podiatry, surgery, diabetic foot care, orthotics, biomechanics. Will consider candidates with experience, as well as straight out of residency. Please email your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central NJ: FT position available. $120K+ starting salary. All options on the table: long term associate contract, buy-in, purchase, etc. Candidates expected to be independent clinically, perform surgery w/o assist, and must be board eligible/certified. This is a modern practice w/ EHR, Digital X-ray, & EPAT. Email CV to email@example.com
- New Jersey: Well-established and fast-growing House-call podiatry practice (www.homefootcareservices.com) is looking for Full-Time or Part-time podiatrist ( at least 2 weekdays).
- Flexible, 4 work days (M-Th) schedules for Full time providers,
- No evening, weekend or on-call hours
- Excellent pay guaranteed @ 100K full time position (4 days a week) plus collection bonus at the end of the year
- Clinical autonomy
- All supplies and instruments provided by practice
- Established patient base
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Full administrative support team
- Health insurance coverage and paid time off for full-time providers
- Mileage and toll reimbursement
- We Provide services to home-bound patients in Central and Southern Counties of New Jersey.
- NJ license required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include resume and contact information
- Philadelphia, South Jersey: Looking for full-time associate with potential for partnership. Great opportunity for a motivated podiatrist to help grow a multi-office practice with soon-to-be retiring partner. Practice performs all aspects of general podiatry, surgery, diabetic footcare, orthotics. Hospital privileges available as well as working with podiatric residency program. Board Qualified or certified with PA license required. NJ license a plus, but not necessary to start. Will consider candidates with experience, as well as straight out of residency. Please email your CV or any questions to email@example.com.
- Raleigh, NC: Title of position Associate Podiatric Physician. Carolina Foot & Ankle Specialists has an exciting position open for a board qualified or board-certified foot and ankle surgeon to start in the summer of 2022 and an additional position in 2023. We are in one of the country’s fastest growing areas with multiple international companies and a desirable area with high standard of living and growth. Applicants must be PMSR/RRA trained and must have an active NC license (Obtaining a license can be a lengthy process so please plan). Group is associated with UNC Health Care System. We have 4 busy offices with an excellent patient population at each location. Practice involves all phases of foot and ankle surgery. This is an associate position with a competitive starting salary, great UNC benefits and a career growth plan which leads to a full practice partnership. All interested applicants please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- South New Jersey: How would you like to join our busy, fast paced, growing Podiatry practice in South Jersey. We are looking for a highly motivated, quick learner who is eager to build a successful patient base. Our group of Podiatrists work as a strong team and we are looking to add to that team. We offer a competitive base pay with an incentive based bonus structure. Compensation also includes licensure, malpractice insurance coverage, CME, DME. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Greater Philadelphia - Lancaster Area: Lifecare Podiatry, PC. We are a nursing home based Podiatry practice. Looking for a Podiatrist with a willingness to travel throughout the region visiting one nursing home site each day. We are flexible with workdays but prefer an individual full-time. Our candidate must start with an active license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. A Delaware license is a plus. Long-term care / Nursing Home experience is preferred for this position. We have 8 Podiatrists currently servicing over 200+ nursing-home style facilities. We are expanding rapidly and require additional help. Please visit our website before applying: www.lifecarepodiatry.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay: $60,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Wilmington, Delaware: Busy single practitioner looking for a first-time associate in Delaware. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
- South Florida: Associate needed for practice in South Florida. Candidate needs to have excellent surgical skills and great bedside manners. Position will involve sports medicine, general podiatry, wound care, and surgery. Local hospital privileges available. Compensation will include salary, benefits, and performance bonus. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up Zoom interview.
- Bergen County, NJ: Looking for a full-time podiatrist in a very busy, fast-paced practice. Offering competitive salary and bonuses. Lots of sports medicine, excellent support staff, and positive environment. Immediate start date. Please e-mail CV to email@example.com. Should you have any further questions, you may call Gerry 201-523-9489 ext 101.
- Glenside PA: Part-time position available. Independent Private Practice in the Philadelphia Suburbs. Our Previous associate who had been working part time just recently retired. Flexible office hours available (But Prior retiring Dr’s main day was Tuesdays). Must be board certified/or qualified. Looking to start early 2021. Incentive based pay. Office has available: In office x-ray, ESWT, treadmill, multiple treatment rooms. Interested applicants please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Needed part-time podiatrist for geriatric palliative practice growth settings 8-12 hours, no evenings or weekend, good earnings, potential and possible ownership. Please call 610202780