TUSPM alumni have access to all of the benefits available to Temple University alumni, including exclusive offers and campus benefits. Learn more about the perks you have earned as a TUSPM graduate.
Temple alumni benefits
- Transcripts- In order to retrieve your transcripts, please click here to access the Parchment.com website through Temple University. If you accessing the website for the first time, please follow the directions to create a new account. If you already have an account username and password through Parchment, please follow the login directions. Parchment is authorized to provide online ordering of Temple University official transcripts. Transcript orders are generally processed within three to five business days. Please be aware that Parchment only handles the ordering process; they do not have access to your academic history nor do they print your transcript.
- Transcript fee: $8.25 plus shipping
- How to pay: Any major credit or check card. Payment will be processed when your order is fulfilled.
- Delivery options:
- Standard (USPS): Delivered by United States Postal Service (USPS) first class mail within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii).
- Express - Domestic: Delivered within the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) by United Parcel Service (UPS). A tracking number will be provided with this mailing option. Requests received after 11:00 AM will be fulfilled for the next business day.
- Express - International: Delivered to any region outside of the continental United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) by United Parcel Service (UPS). A tracking number will be provided with this mailing option. Requests received after 11:00 AM will be fulfilled for the next business day.
- Pick-up: Once your request is received in our office, your order will be ready for pickup within three (3) to five (5) business days. Transcripts may be picked up at the Office of the University Registrar during business hours.
- Pick-up - Rush: Requests received before 11:00 AM on a University business day can be picked up the same day when the "Pickup - Rush" delivery option is chosen. Transcripts may be picked up at the Office of the University Registrar during business hours. Requests received after 11:00 AM will be fulfilled for the next business day.
- Diploma replacement- If you have misplaced your diploma, please click here for more information about obtaining a new copy, or a TUSPM copy if you are a graduate of PCPM.
- Podiatry Content Connection services- Contact Randy Rosler for more information (718) 475-9449. As a corporate partner of TUSPM, Podiatry Content Connection, upon implementation of your contract, will make a donation to the TUSPM. The contribution will be made in your name, earmarked for the General Podiatry Scholarship Fund. This donation is based both on the one time set-up charge and monthly maintenance fee. Click for more information.
- The KeyArx Group - In order to provide meaningful and valuable benefits to the alumni located throughout the country, TUSPM has partnered with The KeyArx Group, a comprehensive planning and analytics firm that works with over 400 physicians, medical practices and hospitals. They have made it their mission to assist their clients in becoming well educated in areas outside of medicine which directly impacts their lives, their family's lives and their practice. They work to help physicians understand areas where they may have no formal education, but could have a major impact on their life. TUSPM has partnered with The KeyArx Group because of their deep understanding of what physicians experience throughout their profession. TUSPM and The KeyArx Group have developed a series of programs, which will be made available to all of our alumni. We encourage you to take advantage of our partnership for your benefit. We will be providing additional programs which cover a variety of areas that will positively impact you. Click for more information.
- Temple license plates
- Discount on fees for Temple recreation facilities