TUSPM graduates are among 30,000 Temple University alumni. The value of the TUSPM alumni network is enhanced by your level of involvement in the activities, events, and initiatives which Temple University has to offer.
Ways You Can Get Involved
- Mentor TUSPM students
- Share professional expertise through course presentations
- Network at student events
- Become active in TALON (Temple Advocates Legislative Outreach Network)
- Recruit students for internships or employment at your company
- Share career advice
- Help us update the Great Exchange
- Attend TUSPM alumni events and CME seminars
- Become a member of the TUSPM Alumni Association Board
See more ways that you can get involved with Temple University alumni.
TUSPM Alumni Association Board
The TUSPM Alumni Association Board is a very dynamic yet active organization which host convenient meetings to fit your schedule. If you wish to make an impact, shape school policy, be a part of student life, and help to raise a small fortune for student scholarships. We encourage TUSPM alumni to come to our meetings, which are scheduled once per month.
For more information including the schedule of meetings, please contact the TUSPM Alumni Relations Office (TuspmAlumni@gmail.com).
Alumni Association Board members:
Lawrence Kassan- Vice President
George Yarnell- Secretary
Jeffrey Keating- Treasurer
Burton Katzen- Immediate Past President
Deep N Shah
TUSPM provides opportunities for alumni to earn CME credits in several ways.
- CME Seminars: Offered on Saturdays, seminars for podiatric physicians are held monthly throughout the academic year from October through March.
- Pre-certification Pedorthics Program: Designed to help alumni and others fulfill the educational requirements of the Board for Certification in Pedorthics for becoming a certified pedorthist.
- Online CME Program: An easy and convenient way to earn credit without the time and expense of travel.
Learn more about professional development opportunities at TUSPM.