TUSPM students have access to several libraries located both at 8th and Race as well as Temple Health Sciences Center Library, located on the Health Sciences campus.
The Charles E. Krausz Library is located at TUSPM and its texts have an emphasis on podiatry, lower extremities and the related areas of medicine.
- Videos of class lectures are kept in the reserve collection and in the main collection. They must be viewed in one of the five video-viewing rooms.
- Inter-Library Loan: Books, journal articles, and documents not held by the library may be requested for ILL. This is a free service.
- Literature Searching: This service is provided through OVID. OVID has a number of medical and scientific databases available. A password may be obtained from the library staff. PubMed is also available for searching. The Library provides mediated searches for patrons who are interested. This is a fee-based service. MD Consult is another database offered. This is an effective tool for searching for answers to clinical questions. See the library staff to sign-up for a password.
- Library Computer Lab: Ten computers available in the lab for use in word processing and internet searching.
- Reserve Collection: All books, reprints, and media required or recommended by faculty for their students are available in the reserve collection. A student ID is required when requesting reserve materials. Loan period is two hours for reserve materials.
Temple University Libraries
Temple University Libraries serves as a gateway for accessing thousands of library research databases and journals. Students can search the Temple University Libraries collection online.