that helps promote healing Evidence review of DACC technology.
Journal of Wound Care 05/2015; 24(Sup5a):S3-S5.
2. McGuire JB. Reintroducing the Total Contact Cast to the continuum
of Care. Wound Care Therapies. Spring. 2015
3. Pirozzi K, McGuire J, Meyr. A comparison of two total contact cast
constructs with variable body mass. Journal of Wound Care. APWH
Supplement. Vol. 23, No. 7, July 2014.
4. Priozzi K, McGuire J, Meyr. Effect of Variable Body Mass on
Planter Foot Pressure and Off-Loading Device Efficacy. The Journal
of Foot and Ankle Surgery 53(2014) 588-597
5. McGuire JB, Greene T. What is the Essential TCC? Podiatry
Management, August 2014. Pp117-125
6. McGuire J and Sadoughi N. Hydroconductive Wound Dressings.
Podiatry Management. Vol. 32, No. 6, August 2013, pp 145-150
7. McGuire JB. Maintaining Bacterial Balance with DACC
Technology. Podiatry Management. March 2013. pp 87-94
8. Weingarten MS, Samuels JA, Neidrauer M, Mao X, Diaz D,
McGuire J, et al. Diffuse near-infrared spectroscopy prediction of
healing in diabetic foot ulcers: A human study and cost analysis.
Wound Repair and Regeneration. Vol. 20, Issue 6, pp 911-920. Nov-
9. McGuire JB. A Transitional Approach to Off-loading the Diabetic
Foot. Advances in Skin & Wound Care: April 2010 - Volume 23 -
Issue 4 - pp 175-188
10. Fowler E, Scott-Williams S, McGuire JB. Practice
Recommendations for Preventing Heel Pressure Ulcers. Ostomy
Wound Management, Vol. 54, Issue 10, 42-57, October 2008.
11. Kravitz SR, McGuire J, Zinszer K. Management of Skin Ulcers:
Understanding the Mechanism and Selection of Enzymatic
Debriding Agents. Advances in Skin & Wound Care: February 2008
- Volume 21 - Issue 2 - pp 72-74
12. Kravitiz SR, McGuire J, Sharma, S. The Treatment of Diabetic Foot
Ulcers: Reviewing the Literature and a Surgical Algorithm.
Advances in Skin & Wound Care: April 2007 - Volume 20 - Issue 4
- pp 227-237
1.McGuire J. Reintroducing the Total Contact Cast to the Continuum
of Care: Reestablishing “Gold Standards” in Wound Healing.
Wound Care Therapies. Spring 2015. Pp18- 24
2. Hampel-Kalthoff C, McGuire J, Munter K, Ehmann S, Will K.
Compression treatment of patients with venous disease or
phlebolymphoedema: Implimentation of a new two-layer
compression bandage system JOBST® Compri2. Meddizin &
Praxis. Vein Diseases/Ulcer Cruris. 2015
3. McGuire J. Transitioning from Open Wound to Final Footwear.
Offloading the Diabetic Foot Part II. Current Pedorthics, July/August
4. McGuire J. Transitioning from Open Wound to Final Footwear.
Offloading the Diabetic Foot Part I. Podiatry Today, June 2012.
5. McGuire J. “Offloading the Diabetic Foot”, Lower Extremity
Review, August, 2009.
Books, Monographs, and Chapters
1. Scarborugh P, McGuire J. Chapter 7: Diabetes and the Diabetic Foot
in Hamm RL. Text and Atlas of Wound Diagnosis and Treatment.
McGraw-Hill Education 2015. Pp193-226
2. Lavery LA, McGuire JB, Baronoski S, Ayello EA, Kravitz S.
Chapter 16, Diabetic Foot Ulcers in Baronoski S, and Ayello EA.
Wound Care Essentials, 3 rd Edition, 2012. Lippincott Williams and
Wilkens. Pp 420-446
3. McGuire J., Albert S. Arthritis and the Geriatric Foot and Ankle:
Biomechanical Considerations, in Lower Extremity Biomechanics:
Theory and Practice, Stephen Albert, editor. 2006