- Haverford, PA: Associate Needed-Home Care Podiatry, Metropolitan Philadelphia, Established, Busy Practice, Needs Part-Time Independent Contractor, Flexible Hours with Fair Percentage Reimbursement. Contact: Leonard H. Goldsmith, D.P.M., P.O.B. 212, Haverford, PA 19041, Phone: 610-529-7505, Fax: 610-492-9393, E -mail: Captlengoldsmith1@comcast.et (Added 3/11/20)
- Southeastern PA: Position available for an associate in Bucks/Montgomery Counties. Busy multi office practice seeking a part time to potentially full time associate. Great opportunity for growth. Must be Board eligible/Qualified in ABPS. Must be willing to do all aspects of podiatry. Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Added 1/6/2020)
- Philadelphia, PA: Looking for a full-time or part-time Podiatrist in the Philadelphia area to help cover office and surgical practice. Very competitive salary. Includes office, surgery, and hospital coverage. Looking for a hard-worker with a good personality. If interested, please reply to email@example.com. (Updated 2/27/2020)
- NW Philadelphia, PA: FT associate with partnership opportunities for NW Philadelphia 40 year inner-city practice. Busy practice includes surgery, consults, NH, and routine care. Applicant must be friendly as well as quick and must have PA license. Cover letter and CV to: NWPhillypodiatrist@gmail.com. (Added 1/17/2020)
- Cumberland/ York Counties, PA: Multi-office practice seeks PMSR-36 trained associate for all phases of podiatry, including RF/FF surgery, wound care, and general podiatry. We value your people skills as highly as your surgical skills, and are looking for someone geared towards growth and ethical practice. Please send letter of interest and CV to CentralPaPods@gmail.com (added 1/2/2020)
- Lifecare Podiatry, PC, Greater Philadelphia Area: Looking for a candidate with a willingness to travel throughout the region visiting a different site each day. We are flexible with work days but need an individual full-time. Our candidate must start with an active and current license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and with the intent of applying for a Podiatry license in the State of Delaware. Long term care experience is necessary for this position. All of our doctors are available for coverage and take pride in the reputation of Lifecare Podiatry, PC, which has proudly served this area for over 40 years! Please visit our website before applying: www.lifecarepodiatry.com. You may apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- Bergen County, New Jersey: Looking for a full-time podiatrist in a very busy, fast-paced practice. Offering competitive salary and bonuses. Many sports medicine cases, excellent support staff, and a positive environment. Immediate start date. Please email your resume, cover letter, CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any further questions please call Gerry at (201)-523-9489.
- Long Island, New York: A busy Podiatry practice with offices in Rockville Centre and Miller Place, Long Island, NY is seeking a hard working, highly motivated and personable individual for a part time position. Practice is rapidly growing and position probably will lead to a full time position. The right candidate will be joining a practice with two busy offices, multiple nursing facilities, Wound Care center and an in-house hospital work. Rockville Centre office is a hospital based practice and the Miller place practice is in a growing community in Suffolk County. The scope of practice is well balanced focusing on all facets of Podiatry. Surgically trained candidates with good working knowledge of elective and limb salvage surgeries are preferred. All Correspondence and CV can be emailed to Malvernepodiatry@gmail.com (3/9/2020)
- Associate Position- Northern New Jersey (Hudson County): We are seeking a NJ-licensed podiatrist for a position in an established, successful and busy high volume office -- emphasis on conservative care. Spanish-speaking would be helpful but it is not mandatory.Please send CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (3/9/2020)
As the leader in providing mobile medical care to nursing home and assisted living facility residents, HealthDrive is currently seeking a podiatrists to fill the following opportunities:
- full-time Podiatrist (5 days/week) or part-time Podiatrist to cover the MN area, $125K base salary with significant bonus potential.
- full-time Podiatrist (5 days/week) to cover the Kokomo, IN area, $10,000 sign-on bonus.
- full-time Podiatrist (5 days/week) to cover the Indianapolis, IN area, $10,000 sign-on bonus.
- full-time Podiatrist (5 days/week) to cover the Eau Claire, WI area.
- full-time Podiatrist (5 days/week) or part-time Podiatrist to cover the Dallas, TX area.
Our doctors enjoy a combination of great benefits, flexibility with scheduling and top compensation. We provide all the back-end work for our doctors, so they can just focus on patient care! Each medical specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
For more information, please contact Karolina Turrell at email@example.com with your resume. Feel free to also visit our website, www.HealthDrive.com, for further information and submit your resume. (Updated 1/17/2020)
Practice for Sale:
Brattleboro, VT: Southern Vermont Podiatry Practice Avaliable ! Full privileges at hospital located about one block from the practice. Practice has been in continual existence for 81 years, (42 years under previous owner, and 39 under current owner). Contact Dr. Ed Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org (Updated 3/9/2020)
Little Silver, NJ: NJ General Podiatry Practice Available for immediate sale. Conveniently located Wheelchair Accessible office serving Monmouth County for over 2 decades (3 years under current owner). Contact David Loewinger, DPM: email@example.com