- Lifecare Podiatry, PC, Greater Philadelphia Area: Looking for a candidate with a willingness to travel throughout the region visiting a different site each day. We are flexible with work days but need an individual full-time. Our candidate must start with an active and current license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and with the intent of applying for a Podiatry license in the State of Delaware. Long term care experience is necessary for this position. All of our doctors are available for coverage and take pride in the reputation of Lifecare Podiatry, PC, which has proudly served this area for over 40 years! Please visit our website before applying: www.lifecarepodiatry.com. You may apply through email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bergen County, New Jersey: Looking for a full-time podiatrist in a very busy, fast-paced practice. Offering competitive salary and bonuses. Many sports medicine cases, excellent support staff, and a positive environment. Immediate start date. Please email your resume, cover letter, CV to email@example.com, should you have any further questions please call Gerry at (201)-523-9489.
- Western Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania:Is your ideal practice opportunity one with all aspects of podiatry included? We are a group practice with 6 offices looking for the right surgically trained board qualified/certified doctor to join our family. Forefoot and rearfoot surgery, as well as, wound care and limb salvage with privileges at 2 local hospitals are available. Partnership is certainly part of the long term plan. We are looking for the right candidate with the position available in October. Send all inquiries and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org (Added: 8/26/2019)
- State College, Pennsylvania:Job opportunity in State College, PA for surgically trained DPM, graduating resident, successful solo prcatice needs help. Please Contact Dr. Christine Weikert (TUSPM Alumni).
Office: (814) 231-0451
Home: (814) 364-9927 (updated 4/10/2019)
- Delaware: Busy solo practitioner in Delaware is looking for an associate. Mix of conservative care, hospital work, and surgery. Please send your resume to email@example.com (Added: 3/20/19)
- As the leader in providing mobile medical care to nursing home and assisted living facility residents, HealthDrive is currently seeking a podiatrists to fill the following opportunities:
- full-time Podiatrist (5 days/week) to cover the Minneapolis, MN area.
- full-time Podiatrist (5 days/week) to cover the Kokomo, IN area.
- full-time Podiatrist (5 days/week) to cover the Indianapolis, IN area.
Our doctors enjoy a combination of great benefits, flexibility with scheduling and top compensation. We provide all the back-end work for our doctors, so they can just focus on patient care! Each medical specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
For more information, please contact Karolina Turrell at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Feel free to also visit our website, www.HealthDrive.com, for further information and submit your resume. (Updated 7/18/2019)
- Southwest Virginia: Immediate position available. High volume 4 office successful practice of 30 years seeking a well-trained and highly motivated podiatrist. Practice embraces all aspects of foot and ankle care from general to surgical. Staffing at 5 local hospitals and ambulatory surgical center. Competitive salary with bonus structure and excellent benefits. Outstanding opportunity with immediate full patient load and growth potential. Please send CV/ resume to email@example.com or call (276) 228-2212. (Updated 5/20/19)
- South Jersey: Part-time Podiatrist wanted (multiple offices). Must be Surgically-trained. Must have good work ethic, be hard working, board certified/qualified, have knowledge of billing. Please forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Updated: 1/21/2019)
- South Jersey Area: Podiatrist Wanted. Large Group Practice. Excellent Opportunity. Board Certified and NJ License (preferred). Salary Negotiable. Please send resume to email@example.com. (Updated: 1/21/2019).
- Philadelphia: Rapha Foot and Ankle Center. Multi-physician group practice located in Philadelphia looking for an associate who is a hardworking, passionate, and team player. Competitive salary based on experience and incentive bonus based on performance. Board Qualification/Certification required. Please contact Ms. Decastro @ 856-631-9625. (Added 10/24/18)
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey: Multi dimensional, growing practice needs 2 more Doctors, Board Qualified, should have current NJ license. Must be mature and hardworking. Applicants should send CV to:
Foot Health Centers
52 Berlin Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- South Jersey: Immediate part time associate position available. All aspects of podiatry, including surgery. Looking for well trained, personable physician willing to be a part of the team. Must have completed surgical residency and board qualified/certified. If interested, email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Des Moines University: The College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery (CPMS) at Des Moines University is actively seeking applicants and nominations for a faculty position that will participate in academic, clinical patient care, scholarly, and service activities within the College, University and community. Founded in 1898 in Iowa’s capital city, Des Moines University is a postgraduate medical university comprised of three colleges – College of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery and College of Health Sciences– offering a total of eight graduate degree programs. Des Moines University combines the top advantages in medical education available today: an expert faculty, a rigorous and relevant curriculum, state-of-the-art facilities, a dynamic and diverse research environment, and a vibrant community of students and faculty active in learning and service. Named a “Great College to Work For” by the Chronicle of Higher Education and a “Top Iowa Workplace” by the Des Moines Register in 2016, Des Moines University continues its vision of being a leader in innovative health education that promotes life-long learning. Qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
- Degree of Doctor of Podiatric Medicine required.
-Must be residency trained
- must possess board qualification or certification by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery or the American Board of Podiatric Medicine;
- Prior academic experience desirable; Must be in good standing among all professional and governmental organizations;
- Must be eligible for malpractice coverage by the guidelines of the University's malpractice carrier.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting a CV and cover letter to www.dmu.edu/employment. For a more complete job description, fulltime benefit summary or more information on Des Moines University and/or its programs, please visit www.dmu.edu/employment.
Des Moines University is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information and other characteristics protected by law (“protected class”). Applications from candidates from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
- Maryland: Large Podiatry group is seeking to add Podiatric Physicians interested in a successful and rapidly growing group. We have open positions currently available in Maryland. Maryland offers something for everyone. From the Inner Harbor to Federal Hill. Catch a game at Camden Yards, or visit one of our many museums. Must be friendy, hardworking, dedicated, self-motivated, personable, enthusiastic, energetic, and determined. We provide inpatient and outpatient several major hospitals and actively work at several surgical centers. Wound care certification is preferred, however, if you want to do it, we want you! This is a career move, not just a job. Modern offices feauturing digital x-ray, EMR, diagnostic ultrasound, FADNet, NDYag laser, therapeutic cold laser, and in-office surgical suites. Competitive salary, benefits, personal and professional support. Please send letter of intent, references, salary requirements, availability, and board eligible/certification. Or FAX this information to 410-356-6373. Visit us at http://www.wetreatfeet.com (Updated 3/5/19).
- Maryland(Dunkirk and Landover): A BUSY, fast paced and well established Podiatry Practice of 28 years with 2 locations (Dunkirk and Landover) and Ambulatory Surgical Center, ASC, is seeking a full-time podiatrist with an eventual partnership who has good work ethic, hard-working, self-motivated, friendly, personable with good bedside manners. Must be board Eligible/Board Qualified ABPS. MD License prior to starting. Send cover letter, CV, and resume to email@example.com; Subject: ATTN: Admin. Assistant.
- Well established physician practice looking for a board-certified podiatrist, highly motivated with good patient skills and a strong work ethic. Bi- lingual would be hepful. Nice community to live and raise a family which is also close to major cities. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Added 5/3/2019)
Practice for Sale:
Brattleboro, VT: Southern Vermont Podiatry Practice Avaliable ! Full privileges at hospital located about one block from the practice. Practice has been in continual existence for 81 years, (42 years under previous owner, and 39 under current owner). Contact Dr. Ed Smith at email@example.com
- Westmoreland County, PA: Successful podiatric practice for sale in the Westmoreland County seat, 30 miles east of Pittsburgh, PA. This practice has been in operation for over 35 years in a vibrant commercial and residential area and comes with a fully equipped office and an active patient list of over 900 patients. Offers an excellent opportunity for a newly graduated podiatrist or an established physician wishing to expand their practice into the area. For more information contact Chuck Fink, Senior Certified Sunbelt Main Street Broker at (412) 310- 6667 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Added 6/24/2019)
- South Jersey/Somers Point: 32 year old well established practice with excellent community reputation. Located less than a mile from surgicenter and hospital. Currently operating 4 days per week. Average gross last 3 years $400K. Property and practice fully equipped with 3 large treatment rooms, abundant support (back offices, filing, and storage) space, digital x Ray, adjacent 6 car parking lot with wheel chair ramp, and 3 bedroom home. Located on the transition of a large blue collar neighborhood and a bustling commercial area. Doctor retiring.Property and practice or practice only negotiable.Contact Dr. Jay Harmelin TUSPM 1981. Cell 609-233-8963. Email- email@example.com (Added 2/11/19)
- Tuscaloosa, AL: GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR PODIATRIST. Immediate sale due to podiatrist transitioning into part-time position. Established practice for years and growing. Currently operating 2 days a week. Located close to hospital and in medical district. Also, close to the University of Alabama. Can start immediately and priced to sell. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Added: 1/21/19)
- Philadelphia (Mount Airy / Cedarbrook), PA: Twenty-six year practice at the same location in the heart of middle class Mount Airy/Cedarbrook section of Philadelphia. Doctor is retiring and is ready to leave everything in place. Accepts all types of insurance patients: Union, medicare, retirees, private and cash patients. Ideal for a new Doctor or established Doctor in need of a second office who does not want to outlay significant money for items needed for new practice. Reasonable and negotiable goodwill payment. Step in and start seeing patients the same day. Only serious and interested Doctors should contact.
JOSHUA BOATENG, DPM at