Library System | Technology Resources | Fitness Gym |
Activities and Organizations |
Fitness Gym - The fitness gym is outfitted with weight training and aerobic training equipment. The gym is located in the basement floor of the academic building and hours are the same as the building hours.
Activities and Organizations
Student life at
TUSPM and within the
here. Information about clubs, organizations, associations, honor societies, community outreach, and intramurals can be found there.
- There are a number of student committees and clubs associated with Student Council. Visit the Student Council website to view a list and learn more.
- The Student National Podiatric Medical Association (SNPMA) has been established at all colleges of podiatric medicine in the country to promote ethnic and multicultural student equality, to enhance fellowship among all students, and to maintain and sustain a high degree of professionalism among minority students. Learn more about SNPMA by visiting the website.
- Eligibility for federal work study (FWS) is limited to matriculated students who are enrolled at least half-time
- FWS is limited each semester to the amount on your award letter
- The maximum award for the year is $4,000 ($2,000/semester) and work hours are limited to 20 hr/week.
- Employment opportunities can be viewed via the TUportal, student links, firstname.lastname@example.org. Students must apply for each work study position for which they seek employment.
- All Students must print a copy of the on-line application (called the “CSS Form” or Candidate Self-Service), sign it where indicated on the last page, and bring it to the Business Office along with a signed Acknowledgment of Confidential Information Policy. First-time work study students must complete forms I-9 and W-4 as well.
- Off-campus employment opportunities can be viewed at www.temple.edu/sfs
View photos of
Academic Calendar | Departments | Educational Objectives | Faculty Information
Externships and Clerk Programs
TUSPM's fourth-year clinical education program includes externship programs in hospitals and other health care facilities throughout the United States, as well as a four-week experience in a private practice setting, referred to as a clerkship. Instructors in both of these programs are members of TUSPM's adjunct faculty.
In the past three years, TUSPM graduates have been placed in 99 different residency programs in 27 states and Washington, D.C. Graduates may also choose to go directly into private practice in many states. For more information regarding residencies, email the graduate placement director.
TUSPM sponsors one funded and affiliated residency program to provide quality training for its graduates. The program is a four-year surgical residency program through the Department of Podiatric Surgery at Temple University Hospital. For further information on residencies please go to www.aacpm.org.