|Prerequisite College Credits
- Biology or Zoology - 8 semester hours, including laboratory; additional courses in Anatomy, Cell Biology, Embryology, Evolution, Genetics, Histology, Microbiology, and Physiology are recommended but not required
- General/Inorganic Chemistry - 8 semester hours, including laboratory
- Organic Chemistry - 8 semester hours, including laboratory; an additional course in Biochemistry is recommended but not required
- Physics - 8 semester hours, including laboratory
- English - 6 semester hours
- an additional 52 semester hours that may be science electives or combinations of social science and humanities courses
Average cumulative GPAs of the last few entering classes have been above 3.2. Students may apply to TUSPM before completing the prerequisite course work, providing those courses are completed before matriculation.
|© Copyright 2008 Temple University. All Rights Reserved.